1. Before use, wet your neck, tie up any loose hairs and make sure no jewellery or metal object is in near-contact with the massager.
2. Press and hold the switch button for two seconds. You will hear two beeping sounds, that means the massager is on.
3. To select the mode - press button on the remote control. The three modes, acupuncture mode, pulsation mode or massage mode, can be switched on in the cycle.
4. To select intensity - press ''+'' to increase and ''-'' to decrease intensity on the remote control. The intensity has 15 levels, starting from 0 and increasing gradually to 15.
5. To select heating press heating symbol on the remote control and then ''+'' to increase and ''-'' to decrease the temperature with the highest of 42°C ( 107.6°F )
6. Timing - the massager automatically turns off after 15 minutes. It is recommended to use it no more than 30 minutes a day.
Please do not use the product with the following medical conditions including but not limited to:
- heart pacemakers and other implantable medical electronic devices
- artificial heart or/and lungs and other life-supporting medical devices
- patients with metal objects in the body
- pregnant women
- acute suppurative inflammation patients
- near the heart
- patients with sensory impairment due to high peripheral circulatory disorders, including diabetes